Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Jumat, 30 Juli 2010

leaving facebook ????

well, it's reasonable..
 although it's (rather) hard to make it as 100% real..
but here's the impact..
SAKIIIIK ATIIII !!!!!!!
Kacau, kacau....
well, it's not because I just figured out a status pointed to me, not like that..
tapi baa yo? kalau baco status urang-urang yang sadang sakik ati, mirip jo yg sadang dirasoan..
taulah baa rasonyo..

like when somebody's talking 'bout somebody else, bout it's in no direction, feels like it pointed everybody...
It makes every pain become deeper, better not to login as often as before, feels like it's destructing me. Especially if the author is my schoolmate, it's so f^^^ing for me,
IS THERE ANOTHER CYBERWORLD TO LIVE IN???

yep, sometimes ur friend gets angry when u didn't wall her in her birthday, although you've sung her a song loudly :p..
I know, everything 'bout technology depends on the users, but for now, it's better for me to disconnect for a while from facebook, 'cause now, I don't see any bright side of it, need to forget it until I need it so much...

I don't like this... although I know maybe I can't hold myself to login to FB someday..
It reminds me to my father. He had ever had a friend in FB, but the owner of the account keep attacking him, yeah, about work, politic view -somewhat!-

another reason: Sore eyes? Yeah! What the hell with the uppercase-lowercase-typed status??? (wH@t t#3 #3Ll??? :p)

it seems boring now....

or maybe I need to find some better friends in FB :p

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar